Venue and practical info
The venue is the Casino building in Nina-Rubinstein-Weg 1 on Campus "Westend" of Goethe University Frankfurt.
Route to Campus Westend
By public transportation
- From the airport: via S-Bahn S8 or S9 (direction Hanau) to Hauptwache or via S-Bahn S8 or S9 (direction Hauptbahnhof) to Central Railway station
- From the central railway station: via Bus line 64 in the direction of Ginnheim to the station Bremer Straße. Then it is a short walk via Campus Westend (5 min. walk).
- From the central railway station (alternatively): Any S-Bahn to Hauptwache or via subway trains U4 or U5 to Willy-Brandt Platz
- Then from Hauptwache/Willy-Brandt Platz via subway: Line U1 (direction Ginnheim), U2 (direction Bad Homburg), U3 (direction Oberursel) or U8 (direction Riedberg)
- To stop „Holzhausenstraße“,
- Then 5 minutes of walk via „Bremer Straße“ to the campus.
- Then about 5 minutes of walk along the „Eingang Bremer Straße Nord“ to the Building “Casino” on Nina Rubinstein Weg (Building 7 on the PDF map below).
- From Konstablerwache: via Bus line 36 in direction of Westbahnhof to Uni Campus Westend
- Then about 5 minutes of walk to the building “Casino” Nina Rubinstein Weg (Building 7 on the PDF map below).
Campus map can be found at https://www.uni-frankfurt.de/38093807/Campus_Westend-pdf.pdf
By car (not recommended)
- Take the A66 to "F-Stadtmitte/Miquelallee" at the motorway junction "Nordwestkreuz Frankfurt" (A5/A66). The highway ends at the city boundaries and merges into the "Miquelallee".
- Turn right into "Hansaallee" at the first traffic light.
- Leave the "Hansaallee" at the second traffic light and turn right onto "Bremer Straße".
- Turn right at the next traffic light into "Fürstenberger Straße".
- Find a parking spot.
Note: parking around campus is hard; we recommend to come by public transport. In case you are limited in your mobility please contact us to find an individual solution.