CALL for opinion papers EXTENDED
The deadline for the submission of papers has been extended to 31/5/2015.
Regarding opinion papers, the submissions should not exceed 1500 words (four pages in font size 12, Arial, single spaced, including references). Opinions should start with the title and an abstract, briefly introducing background and summarizing the contributions of the paper intelligible for non-specialist readers. The main part of the article should frame the opinion; it should also contain references that allow semi-experts and interested readers to follow up on the argument. Conclusions should be described in a form that is comprehensible to a general audience. Please include a short CV of the author/s that focuses on his/her/their involvement in the relevant field. All submitted articles that meet the quality requirements set by the editorial committee will be published on the APF website subject to authors' consent.
Topics may include:
- Building privacy by design and by default
- Cryptography for privacy
- Identity management and privacy
- Location and mobility privacy
- Privacy and inference control in databases
- Privacy-friendly data correlation and migration techniques
- Privacy technologies attacks
- Privacy-enhanced access control and authentication/certification
- Privacy-friendly biometrics
- Privacy-friendly payment mechanisms for PETs and other services
- Privacy in online social networks
- Privacy, surveillance and cyber security
- Online privacy tools (anonymity support, anti-tracking)
- Privacy in sensor-based networks
- Privacy and big data
- Profiling and scoring techniques
- Anonymization and pseudonymization
- Reputation systems
- Reliability, robustness and abuse prevention in privacy systems
- Traffic analysis
- Economics of privacy and PETs
- Transparency- and awareness- enhancing tools
- Usability issues and user interfaces for PETs
- Teaching about privacy and PETs
- Privacy and non-discrimination
- Legal privacy issues
- Psychological and sociological privacy issues.
Please note that this information has expired.